MyCumbria is offering businesses across the county the opportunity to join the card membership scheme for free. The scheme aims to encourage residents to make the most of what Cumbria has to offer, generating greater footfall within the county and increasing custom for local businesses. MyCumbria offers businesses a new route to market, or an additional push to boost existing trade. The scheme promotes the very best offers directly to the people who live here.
Why is MyCumbria for you?
- Attract new customers and help encourage repeat business.
- Dedicated website www.mycumbriacard.co.uk which provides year-round and seasonal offers.
- Cumbria Tourism is not for profit with all money going back into promoting Cumbria as a tourism destination.
- Informs locals about what is available in their area and across the county, whilst offering incentives to go and try something new.
- Promote special offers at quiet times direct to locals.
- An established loyalty scheme cutting out the legwork for you.
New marketing opportunities
- Fortnightly member e-newsletters to 5,000+ subscribers.
- Social media activity.
- Targeted database marketing.
- Seasonal promotions when you want/need them.
How to be a part of MyCumbria?
- Be a Cumbrian business.
- Provide an all year round offer.
- Contact Sam at Cumbria Tourism at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01539 822222