Report It!


The A66 is managed and maintained by Highways England. To report a problem on this road you can email or call 0300 123 5000.  You can also visit the Highways England’s website for the latest traffic information

All other roads (including street lights) in the area are managed and maintained by Cumbria County Council. To report a problem visit or call the Highways Hotline 0300 303 2992.

Reporting Problems

Graffiti – To report graffiti to Eden District Council click here

Parking   For information on parking including challenging a parking ticket and how to apply for a blue badge click here

Dog Fouling – To report dog fouling to Eden District Council click here
Flytipping – To report flytipping to Eden District Council click here


For information on how to report a crime or incident visit Cumbria Constabulary’s website by clicking here

If it’s an emergency or if a crime is in progress dial 999

If it’s a non-emergency call 101 or email